Re: RFS: mediadownloader
thank you a lot for your time, I really appreciate.
Since I am new to this world, I still have some, maybe silly, questions.
On 11/13/2010 09:54 AM, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
do you mean thanking guys in this thread helped me to fix the package ?
And put a line in debian/changelog ? But if so, I should also open a bug ?
[...] (several previous reviews, you might want to acknowledge them in your
I mean "tap and drag" to scroll view as in mobile devices, by the way I
Here's some more notes on your package:
- debian/control: I don't quite understand what you mean by ", as well as mobile
devices do." in your package description. You could probably also drop the
URL, it's in the Homepage: field anyway.
I think I have to dig into this. Could the package be acceptable without
- debian/copyright: To the best of my knowledge, a simple<GPL3> is not
acceptable. The optimal solution would be to even go for a DEP-5 formatted
copyright file, see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
- debian/docs: lists README.txt twice
- debian/rules: A debian/install (and maybe debian/dirs) should help to simplify
your rules, I think.
- A number of source files lack copyright- and license-information. As you are
upstream, this should be fairly easy to fix.
Hope this helps,