Re: Uploading during freeze time

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com> writes:

> So the promises implied by the spectrum of answers to "do you want it
> new, xor do you want it stable?" gets broken during freeze time because
> the usual place to upload untested software is occupied by the freeze
> cycle.

Oh, so the specific problem that you're trying to fix is that you, as an
unstable user, aren't getting software that you would like to be using
because unstable is being used for a different purpose during the freeze?

I assume you don't feel comfortable with just installing software from
experimental because you're concerned that it may really be broken and
non-functioning?