Re: Packages with DMUA but no DM (was: Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package with AudioScrobbler support))

Il giorno lun, 28/06/2010 alle 11.44 +0200, Michal Čihař ha scritto:
> [...] I
> just did not expect somebody would add DMUA while not being DM ...
> lesson learned.

Just curiosity, but... which lesson?

I mean: couldn't a DD say "I trust you for this package but you're still
not DM - I set the flag so it's useful in case you become it"?!
Is the problem that it's unsecure to trust an email address which key is
still not "officially known" to Debian?

thanks

Pietro