Re: Packages with DMUA but no DM (was: Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package with AudioScrobbler support))

Il giorno lun, 28/06/2010 alle 11.44 +0200, Michal Čihař ha scritto:
> [...] I
> just did not expect somebody would add DMUA while not being DM ...
> lesson learned.

Just curiosity, but... why is this a problem?

I mean: couldn't a DD say "I trust you on this package but you're still
not DM - I set the flag so it's useful in case you become it"?!
Is there some key-related security trap I'm missing?

thanks

Pietro