Re: Asking for DMUA: Yes while seeking first sponsor

Hi!

Am 15.06.2010 12:16, schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:

[..]
[ uploading a package multiple times without DMUA:Yes]

>   Thankfully I was under the debian-med umbrella, otherwise I would
> have gone mad, if every time I would have had to search for a DD.
[..]

Uhm... Why?  I guess it's more the rule than the exception to contact
the previous sponsor for an uploaded, and only seek a new one, should
the first one be busy.

At least it was that way, when I wasn't DD and I do I that way with my
sponsorees.

Best regards,
  Alexander