Re: RFS: httpry

On 15 April 2010 23:25, Yann Lejeune <ylejeune@netyl.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:58:21 +0100, Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk> wrote:
>> I think you accidentally left an 'httpry.dirs' file in the top-level
>> directory this time?
>
> I left httpry.dirs in debian/ because without it the package build
> failed. Is it better to use another method ?

Firstly, I'm sorry for taking almost a week to respond to you.

I don't mean the httpry.dirs in debian/, but rather the one in the
top-level directory. It causes an extra patch to get added into
debian/patches.

>> I've reviewed the copyright a bit more - there are some licences in
>> tcp.h which should be quoted in full in debian/copyright.
>
> I update the debian/copyright to include the tcp.h specific license. I
> grab into the other file, I didn't notice any other
> license/copyright point. I checked other packages and Debian maintainer
> to use a best practice. Hope this ok.

This looks all right to me now.

One last question - I notice there's an 'rc.httpry' script that can
start/stop the daemon.  Would it be a good idea to provide a Debian
init script that does a similar job?

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>