Re: How to find a sponsor

On 17 April 2010 12:52,  <nikrou77@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In any case, thanks Paul to take time to answer me.
>
> I will try to be more attractive for sponsors.

I think the PHP issue is an important one - I'm quite reluctant to
look at PHP (or ruby, or... etc.) packages, simply because there will
be many PHP-specific details that I can't help with.  The PHP page on
the Debian wiki says you can ask packaging questions on the webapps
mailing list:

http://wiki.debian.org/PHP#ForpackagersofPHPapplications.2BAC8-modules.2BAC8-libraries

I would suspect that you could find sponsors there.  In general,
finding a team related to your package greatly increases the help and
sponsorship you can expect.  Ideally, someone would start a PHP
modules packaging team... maybe you could suggest that to the webapps
team.

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>