RFS: httpry

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "httpry". This is the second
call for sponsorship (firt was in last august). I've updated the package
since the previous upload on the mentors website (minor fixes).

* Package name    : httpry
  Version         : 0.1.5-2
  Upstream Author : Jason Bittel
* URL             : http://dumpsterventures.com/jason/httpry/
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
httpry     - HTTP logging and information retrieval tool

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I use this package since a while and package/maintain it for a good integration
in my debian machines. Recently I received some mails to push the package
into debian. So I hope my package can help other.
I try to package it as clean as possible and can give time for that.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/httpry/httpry_0.1.5-2.dsc

Best regards.
 Yann Lejeune