Re: flow of things rules/debhelper (still confused)

Le jeudi 08 avril 2010, Osamu Aoki a écrit :
> I do not know active use of binary-indep by itself.  Anyone knows?
> (I know some makefile has binary: binary-indep binary-arch.)

I do not know what you mean by “active use”, but I do have a package
which debian/rules contains a featured binary-indep: and an empty
binary-arch:. This is the dokuwiki package, a PHP-interpreted website
content manager.

I considered switching to the new managed rules syntax, but when I
discovered that it would have the effect of losing the information
that most of the work is arch-independent, I decided to keep my old
rules.

--
Tanguy Ortolo