postfixadmin: dbconfig/dpkg complains about changed file

Hi,

I'm using dbconfig to configure the DB in my postfixadmin package.
If I install my package, debconf/dpkg is asking the user to really
overwrite /etc/postfixadmin/config.inc.php.

How can I avoid this? It is true that this file has changed in postinst.
But how should I change that file to include the right DB credentials
without complaining about a changed file? I thought dbconfig is the
right framework.

I've uploaded my package to mentors.d.o to get some more details:
mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/postfixadmin/postfixadmin_2.3.dsc

debian/config:
if [ -f /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/config ]; then
 # we support mysql and pgsql
 dbc_dbtypes="mysql, pgsql"

 . /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/config
 dbc_go postfixadmin $@
fi

debian/postinst:
if [ "$1" = "configure" ]; then
 . /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
 db_version 2.0
 dbc_generate_include='template:/etc/postfixadmin/config.inc.php'
 dbc_generate_include_owner='root:www-data'
 dbc_generate_include_perms='640'
 dbc_generate_include_args="-U -o
template_infile=/usr/share/postfixadmin/config.inc.php"
 . /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/postinst
 dbc_go postfixadmin $@
 db_get postfixadmin/reconfigure-webserver
 servers="$RET"
 restart="$servers"
 linkdestination_apache="../../postfixadmin/apache.conf"
 linkdestination_lighttpd="../../postfixadmin/lighttpd.conf"
 linkname="postfixadmin"
 if [ -e /usr/share/wwwconfig-common/confd-link.sh ]; then
 . /usr/share/wwwconfig-common/confd-link.sh
 else
 . /usr/share/postfixadmin/confd-link.sh
 fi
 . /usr/share/wwwconfig-common/restart.sh
fi

Thanks,

 Norman