RFS: libqt4pas - Qt4 interface bindings for Pascal (ping)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libqt4pas".

* Package name    : libqt4pas
  Version         : 2.1Qt4.5.3-1
  Upstream Author : Jan Van Hijfte
* URL             :
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html
* License         : GPL with static linking exception
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libqt4pas-dev - Development files for Qt4Pas
libqt4pas5 - Qt4 interface bindings

The upload would fix bug 554177 and some feature requests of other
packages.

The library makes it possible to compile Qt4 interfaces for FPC/Lazarus
applications like easyMp3Gain or WinFF. Especially KDE users would benefit
from this lib.
I worked with upstream to fix all issues which were in this source code and
there should be no problems anymore which prevents this package from being
uploaded. (Except one: Could someone please look if the lintian-override is
correct?)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libqt4pas/libqt4pas_2.1Qt4.5.3-1.dsc

I would be really glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Matthias Klumpp