Re: RFS: libzeep

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libzeep".

* Package name    : libzeep
 Version         : 1.0-1
 Upstream Author : me (Maarten L. Hekkelman)
* URL             : http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/
* License         : boost
 Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libzeep-dev - Library to create SOAP server software in c++
libzeep1   - Library to create SOAP server software in c++

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the original author.
And this package is used by several of my other projects which I hope
to submit to Debian soon.

I can't review this during this week, but it'd be great if you'd link to them, too, in the thread.

In a fortnight I'll be freer, so if you still lack a sponsor please re-ping the list!

-- Asheesh.

--
Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.
		-- William Buckley