RFS: libzeep

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libzeep".

* Package name    : libzeep
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : me (Maarten L. Hekkelman)
* URL             : http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/
* License         : boost
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libzeep-dev - Library to create SOAP server software in c++
libzeep1   - Library to create SOAP server software in c++

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the original author.
And this package is used by several of my other projects which I hope
to submit to Debian soon.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libzeep/libzeep_1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Maarten L. Hekkelman