Skipping the upload of *.deb and *.changes files to m.d.n

Hi,

I'm a novice and I uploaded some times packages to m.d.n. According to the
home page, binary packages are discarded keeping only the source package.
However every time that I upload a package, _all_ files are uploaded, including
those that will be discarded by m.d.n. I checked the dput and dupload docs and
I didn't found any way to avoid the upload of *.deb and *.changes files in
order to save a bit of my time and my bandwith.

So, I have uploaded to my alioth account a modified version of dput:
http://alioth.debian.org/~santa-guest/dput_0.9.5.1+santa1.dsc

I checked a bit this list and the dput bug reports, it seems very weird for me
that nobody complained about this issue. What do you think?

Cheers, J.M.