Re: Combining changelog entries with dpkg-genchanges

Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> writes:

> > The -v"" was inside a pbuilderrc DEBBUILDOPTS variable assignment.
> > It is possible that I got the quotes wrong in the assignment. :-(
> >
> > Since the empty value for the -v argument is not mentioned on the
> > man page I didn't try it with much confidence! I'll try it again.
>
> Can't you just create a version number that fits ?

I've never had a failure with simply specifying the ‘-v’ option with no
argument. That has always (for me) been interpreted as “all versions in
the changelog are new”.

--
 \        “It is the responsibility of intellectuals to tell the truth |
  `\                    and to expose lies.” —Noam Chomsky, 1967-02-23 |