Re: Combining changelog entries with dpkg-genchanges

Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@debian.org> writes:

> One suggestion I found (I think in Neil William's sponsoring
> requirements write-up) was to use an empty argument for "-v" but I
> couldn't get that to work.

It works fine for me. Perhaps show a VCS repository containing the
pre-build state of your tree, and show the ‘foo.source_changes’ you get
so we can try reproducing the problem?

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Umm, I think |
  `\       so, Brain, but three men in a tub? Ooh, that's unsanitary!” |