Re: Combining changelog entries with dpkg-genchanges

Le Thursday 04 June 2009 02:31:34 Kapil Hari Paranjape, vous avez écrit :
> > It works fine for me. Perhaps show a VCS repository containing the
> > pre-build state of your tree, and show the ‘foo.source_changes’ you get
> > so we can try reproducing the problem?
>
> I didn't give the full context of what was being tried.
>
> The -v"" was inside a pbuilderrc DEBBUILDOPTS variable assignment. It
> is possible that I got the quotes wrong in the assignment. :-(
>
> Since the empty value for the -v argument is not mentioned on the man
> page I didn't try it with much confidence! I'll try it again.

Can't you just create a version number that fits ?

For instance, if your version schema is x.y.z-t, and you want all versions,
you can use for instance 0.0.0

I think this means also that the version passed in -v does not have to be
present in the changelog.

Romain

Romain