Re: RFS: numptyphysics

Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> Man page is only a bad copy of the homepage.
> Regarding segfaults, yesterday evidently I've only chosen the right
> moment you were waiting for ;), but given that you already spent a lot
> of time and I didn't take it into account and given that I think I
> couldn't be useful anymore, please repackage it on your own and take
> ITPs back. This would also speed up release process.

No, c'mon, you also worked on it! I don't wanna be the whinny one here! ;)
Plus, you're eventually gonna go through to becoming a DM and eventually
a DD, right? So you need the practice!
I just wanna have a hand in it. Practically just a psychological thing! :)

If you still wanna maintain it, incorporate the mentioned fixes and I'll
upload it!

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes