RFS: r5u87x

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "r5u87x".

* Package name    : r5u87x
  Version         : 0.2+r62+dfsg1-1
  Upstream Author : Alexander Hixon <alex@alexhixon.com>
* URL             : http://www.bitbucket.org/ahixon/r5u87x/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
r5u87x     - firmware loader for cameras based on Ricoh R5U87x chipsets

The upload would fix these bugs: 563081

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This firmware loader appears to be the only way to make cameras based on
Ricoh R5U87x chipsets work under Linux. These cameras are used on
several Sony Vaio, HP Pavilion and Fujitsu Lifebook models.
An RFP has been open on Launchpad for two and a half years
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/120434).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/r5u87x/r5u87x_0.2+r62+dfsg1-1.dsc