Re: RFS: mantis (updated package)

Paul Wise wrote:

> > In that case you can close the bug right now with a versioned -done
message:

> > http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing

Thanks, it'll be better than a simple 'done', but i prefer to close them
when my maintainer status was set with the newest version i uploaded to
mentors, i suppose it's the right way to do it  :-)

> > #555265 is still kind of valid since the source tarball still contains
> > prototype.js, please consult with the security team about that one.
> >
> > It seems there are several copies of jscalendar in the archive, you
> > might want to get that documented in the security team's
> > embedded-code-copies file and it added to lintian's warnings about
> > embedded Javascript files. Packaging it separately would be a good
> > idea too obviously.

Yes, you're right, it will be better to consult security team to resolve
this issue as well. It is appreciate to get some collab in this way,
thank you very much.

I will wait for the revision, the comments or anything about the new
version of this package, till it will be accepted to upload into
repositories, then I would be able to work with other pending bugs or
other actions.

Thanks, really, for your help.

Kinds regards,

Sils

ps: paul, i beg your pardon because of twice reply.