Re: RFS: mantis (updated package)

Hi Paul,

#555264 was reported from a mass-filing advice, it was about
prototypejs vulnerabilities, but it didn't affects to mantis, because
prototype.js file is not longer distributed in mantis debian package
since version 1.1.2+dfsg-1 (see changelog for more info [0]).

Same thing applies to #555265, mantis do not embeds prototype.js in
debian distribution.

Please, let me know if something is wrong, it will be apreciated.

Thanks for your interest,

Best regards,

Sils

[0]