Re: Subject: RFS: enet

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:24:23 -0600 Scott Howard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Michael Gilbert
> <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "enet".
>
> I'm not a sponsor, but I work with a package that uses enet's library.
>
> Is your package an update of the current enet package?
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/enet.html
>
> it seems to build different binaries than the current Debian package.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I had not realized that the enet package
already exists.  I have now updated the existing package to version
1.2.1. The only change I needed to make was to fix up the freebsd patch
due to some upstream changes.

The new packages are available at:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/enet/enet_1.2.1-0+nmu1.dsc

Mike