Re: Subject: RFS: enet

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Michael Gilbert
<michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "enet".

I'm not a sponsor, but I work with a package that uses enet's library.

Is your package an update of the current enet package?

it seems to build different binaries than the current Debian package.

Also, it seems from your ITP that you are interested in it. I suggest
checking out the Debian Games Team and chat with them on IRC, they are
very helpful.

Scott Howard