Re: RFS: burn 0.4.3-2.1+lenny1 (Lenny security bug fixes)

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> [Ben Finney, 2009-08-29]
> > <URL:http://pastebin.ca/1546649>
>
> uh, package in Lenny is in bad shape.

Right, a lot of my work in Squeeze has been getting it into better
shape.

> I uploaded it with 2 additional changes (Architecture changed to all
> and debian/conffiles removed) and I was tempted to fix a lot more
> issues in there...

I was specifically instructed to avoid any clean-up work, and make the
diff as minimal as feasible. Did you run your new change set by the
‘debian-release’ list and get approval before uploading?

--
 \           “Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future.” |
  `\                                                       —Niels Bohr |