Re: RFS: burn 0.4.3-2.1+lenny1 (Lenny security bug fixes)

[Ben Finney, 2009-08-29]
> Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:
> > I uploaded it with 2 additional changes (Architecture changed to all
> > and debian/conffiles removed) and I was tempted to fix a lot more
> > issues in there...
>
> I was specifically instructed to avoid any clean-up work, and make the
> diff as minimal as feasible. Did you run your new change set by the
> ‘debian-release’ list and get approval before uploading?

That's why I didn't change other things; without these 2 changes I just
couldn't upload it (didn't feel right). I doubt RMs will reject it (only
few lines were changed in order to fix obvious and important mistakes)
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-