Re: RFS: opendchub (updated package)

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 11:52 +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> Quoting "Zak B. Elep" <zakame@zakame.net>:
> > Wait, a giant budget excluding a non-internetworked environment?  Then
> > again, with the government where I come from, its not too far off to
> > imagine that. :P
>
> It simply boils down to the (strange) security policies they are
> using, tightly controlled environments and physically separated
> networks they are in. You don't connect sensitive systems and networks
> to the public networks like internet is ;-)

Agreed.  That quip was rather referring to my government's capabilities
(or lack thereof.)  Sorry for that aside.

> > Thanks, all in all, that was a better take on why separate patching
> > should be done.  I'll take a look at topgit (and quilt, too) and will
> > probably rebuild the package.
>
> Good.

I've pushed 0.8.0-3 to mentors with the change.  I'm going to do the
same for my other RFS'd package (gtklp).

--
Zak B. Elep -- 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character