Re: Automated testing for GUI programs (was: RFS: trend)

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Ben Finney<ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
>> Unfortunately no. I would have no idea how to test a 100% graphical
>> application.
>
> One option (which I never got around to evaluating) is Dogtail:

You can also use LDTP aka Linux Desktop Testing Project. Package is
available in Debian and upstream is very well supportive. Ubuntu is
going to use LDTP for desktop testing. May be someone from Debian can
do same :)

See: http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/
and apt-get install ldtp

--