Re: RFS: djmount

"Dario Minnucci (midget)" <debian@midworld.net> writes:

> A third option could be configuring the list to send back to the list
> on replies. :)

You mean, the list should lie about the author of messages so that when
you use the “reply to author” feature, it doesn't go only to the author?
No, that's not a viable option.

> But I will use the second one until Icedove implemets the first.

Thank you.

--
 \        “I installed a skylight in my apartment. The people who live |
  `\                             above me are furious!” —Steven Wright |