Re: RFS: task-spooler

In <20090804100620.GA8545@shurick.s2s.msu.ru>, Alexander Inyukhin wrote:
>Socket permissions are controlled by umask, but if security
>matters, a more sophisticated way of managing sockets should be used.
>Since task-spooler is intented for use in single user environment,
>I do not think this is a serious issue.

Unfortunately, Debian is not limited to use as a single-user environment so
you may need to revisit the security implications.  At the very least, you
may want to warn the administrator that it is not suitable for multi-user
environments.

Any reason task-spooler can't secure it's sockets the same way ssh-agent
and/or gpg-agent secure theirs?