Re: RFS: task-spooler

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 08:48:52PM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> 1) I expect whoever does sponsor it will ask you to compress
> debian/changelog a bit. Typically there should be 1 changelog entry
> per debian upload. Sorry I didn't mention this in my mail to BTS.

I've just re-uploaded the package.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/task-spooler/task-spooler_0.6.4-3.dsc

> 2) Is there any security risk in the control socket(s) for ts being
> world readable? Or is that just controlled by users umask?

Read and write permissions are required to connect unix socket on Linux.

Socket permissions are controlled by umask, but if security
matters, a more sophisticated way of managing sockets should be used.
Since task-spooler is intented for use in single user environment,
I do not think this is a serious issue.