Re: RFS: task-spooler

Thanks for your work packaging this.  I'm not a DD, so I can't upload
it.

1) I expect whoever does sponsor it will ask you to compress
debian/changelog a bit. Typically there should be 1 changelog entry
per debian upload. Sorry I didn't mention this in my mail to BTS.

2) Is there any security risk in the control socket(s) for ts being
world readable? Or is that just controlled by users umask?

For any DDs pondering sponsoring this,
    - It's written in C
    - a simple package using CDBS
    - for me, pbuilder and lintian clean.
    - IMHO useful; I've been using it for running experiments for the
    last few days.

David