Re: RFS: gtk2-engines-aurora (2nd try)

Hola Chow Loong Jin!

El 26/07/2009 a las 04:06 escribiste:
> Thanks for your comments.
> - Typo: fixed
> - debian/watch: left alone, as per Daniel's comment
> - The tarball-in-tarball structure is admittedly ugly, but not unheard
> of, and even though I'm already rebuilding the orig.tar.gz, I'm not
> unpacking the source bzip2 tarball, just bunzipping it and gzipping it.
> The symlink hack works rather well, and I don't foresee any trouble that
> could come from it. I'm rather curious to hear the opinion of a DD though.

Left alone my comments, both issues are upstream annoyances.

Could you please try to convince upstream to publish his releases in an
uscan friendlier manner? Also without the tar inside tar structure?

--
: You are in a dark room with a compiler, emacs, an internet connection,
: and a thermos of coffee.