Re: RFS: csv2latex (updated package)

Hola ben!

El 25/07/2009 a las 18:40 escribiste:
> Thanks for your comments.
> I'll begin by fixing standard version to 3.8.2 and fix the easiest tasks
> first.

Great.

> We switched to cdbs after 0.14-1 though. This seems to do the job
> well. What's wrong with it ?

cdbs is not documented and its way too difficult to follow/debug, I prefer
that first packaging steps are taken using code where you can easily tell
what's doing what.

I don't mind if you use cdbs for this package (or any other), but I strongly
recommend you to learn to package using debhelper as well.

--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity." -- Dennis Ritchie