Re: RFS: vera (updated package)

Hola Sven Joachim!

El 22/07/2009 a las 17:41 escribiste:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.19-1
> of my package "vera".

> It builds these binary packages:
> dict-vera  - Dictionary of computer related acronyms -- dict format
> vera       - Dictionary of computer related acronyms -- info format

The source package includes a debian/README and a debian/ChangeLog file that
seems to belong to upstream, it would be better if upstream included those
files, please try to contact them so you don't need to add the upstream
ChangeLog from outside the upstream tarball.

The debian/README.source should document the concrete commands and not vague
ideas. You might want to create a target in the debian/rules files to simplify
it. Please check:
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-readmesource and
change it accordingly.

I could not download upstream tarball as the site was down, so I could not
finish my review.

--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do it blows your whole leg off." Bjarne Stroustrup