Re: RFS: gtk2-engines-aurora (2nd try)

On Sunday 26,July,2009 03:38 AM, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> My comments are:
>  - Small typo in debian/control nautral instead of natural
>  - Doesn't make any sense to have an empty (though commented) watch file
>  - To have a tar.gz and a tar.bz2 inside the orig.tar.gz is quite ugly, you
>    are already re building the orig.tar.gz, it might be better to rebuild it
>    fully, decompressing them all, and avoiding the need of the
>    ln -s debian aurora-1.5/debian hack.
Thanks for your comments.
- Typo: fixed
- debian/watch: left alone, as per Daniel's comment
- The tarball-in-tarball structure is admittedly ugly, but not unheard
of, and even though I'm already rebuilding the orig.tar.gz, I'm not
unpacking the source bzip2 tarball, just bunzipping it and gzipping it.
The symlink hack works rather well, and I don't foresee any trouble that
could come from it. I'm rather curious to hear the opinion of a DD though.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin (GPG: 0x8F02A411)