Re: RFS: csv2latex (updated package)

Maximiliano Curia a écrit :
Hola ben!

El 23/07/2009 a las 15:00 escribiste:
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.15-1
of my package "csv2latex".

It builds these binary packages:
csv2latex  - a CSV to LaTeX file converter

A few comments:
 - The tar.gz provided is not the same file that upstream distributes (you had
   probably recreated the tar.gz)
right, fixed.
 - The diff.gz includes changes outside debian directory, you should use a
   patching system for that
fixed, due to not real orig.
 - Standards-Version are a bit old 3.8.1, while 3.8.2 is the current one,
   please check that in furter uploads
checked. not affected by changes.
 - The debian/dirs in this package is quite useless
still useful, upstrema does not create them.
 - I personally don't like using cdbs, I suggest you to also learn to package
   using debhelper, as well
I did not switched yet to debhelper, but may do it for further versions.
Really thanks for your comments. Upload re-done.
- ben