Re: RFS: php-xml-util (updated package, 2nd try)

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 18:25 +0200, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> If there is a new upstream version available there is (almost) no need
> to upload an older one first. If it solves bugs, even better, and you
> can consider your licensing issue as a bug of severity serious.
>
> So, still being no DD I'd recommend packaging the new upstream
> version.

Ok, thanks a lot Hauke, it is already uploaded.

Now it is lintian clean (checked). The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-xml-util/php-xml-util_1.2.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Federico Gimenez Nieto