Re: FYI: QA uploads primer

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:48:07PM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote [edited]:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 22:19, Serafeim Zanikolas<serzan@hellug.gr> wrote:
> re-evaluating your contributions it's a complete waste of time, so

That was the whole point: my contributions weren't good enough and I asked
what contributions *you* would consider good enough. But it doesn't matter now
that I know that HowToPackageForDebian isn't good enough for you either.

> no man, you lack reasoning: you're just compiling a long list of items
> to avoid to read those docs. We have formal documents, and people
> willing to do packaging MUST read them, no excuses, EVER.

I've obviously read the docs, but not all 3 front-to-cover before my first
upload.

> and who cares? I'm not the editor of the wiki, and I don't review all
> the pages. Now, since you spotted it, please fix it.

I've deleted my page but I won't go about "fixing" what I don't find broken.
By all means, contact its author and ask them to stop "spreading damn wrong
suggestions"

> mmm... I stopped myself to call you bad words after this affirmation.

Sadly, same here, for the best part of this exchange.

-S