Re: FYI: QA uploads primer

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 23:00, Serafeim Zanikolas<serzan@hellug.gr> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Sandro. I've written the primer for technical-minded
> debian users that (a) want to contribute to debian, but are uncertain about
> their long-term time-commitment; and (b) given their uncertain commitment,
> won't read the whole policy, devref, and newmaint guide just for the sake of
> trying out the water.

No, that's again wrong: you can't do a quality work without ready
those documents (with this order: policy, devref, NM Guide). This is a
false statement you're making and I'm stopping here reading your
email.

If you want pursuit this road, you'll drive apart potential future
contributors because the moment they'll send the RFS and they'll get
scolded very heavy due to their lack of basic knowledge, they do
really wasted their and our time.

Googbye,