Re: RFS: agedu

On 2009-05-29, Alexander Prinsier <aphexer@mailhaven.com> wrote:
> PS2: for DD's, is it customary to upload a new version to unstable even
> if it only fixes a small issue? Or should small issues be batched into
> one update? Couldn't find an answer on this in the Debian policy.

It depends.

Especially it depends on the size (and buildtime) of the package
compared to the size of the issue.

I might upload some of my small packages for a typo fix in the
description, whereas large packages that takes 2-4 days to build on a
slower arch, and a 1-2 months release schedule only on rc bugs gets
uploaded in between the upstream releases. (normally)

/Sune