Re: RFS: agedu

Hello,

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Alexander Prinsier wrote:
> Anything else that keeps my package from getting sponsored?;)

Uploading!

I'm uploading the package. However, you should find a different way
to handle the manpage patches in the long run.

 - send those patches upstream so they can be incorporated
   into the upstream source. This would be the ideal way.
 - (possibly in parallel) use some sort of patch management like quilt
   to manage Debian patches in debian/patches and push the patches
   into the quilt series.

The latter will be useful in case upstream is slow to incorporate
these fixes and/or there are other patches which are required for the
Debian package.

Regards,

Kapil.