Re: ITS: arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors are ready

Am Freitag, den 29.05.2009, 16:23 +0200 schrieb Evgeni Golov:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 02:31:38PM +0200, Benjamin Drung wrote:
>
> > all license issues are resolved now. Some problematic files (e.g.
> > CC-BY-NC-3.0 licensed) were replaced. Upstream was very helpful with all
> > these issues.
>
> Great!
>
> > Here are the links to the .dsc files for the new packages:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/arc-colors/arc-colors_1.7.1-1.dsc
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-colors/gnome-colors_3.8.3-1.dsc
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shiki-colors-murrine/shiki-colors-murrine_3.9.1-1.dsc
> >
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> I'll have a look at these the next days (prolly not before thuesday
> though).
> As the old packages were in a very good shape, I'm quite sure I'll be
> able to upload this versions after I checked the copyright stuff.
> BTW, is there no more shiki-colors package? only -murrine?

shiki-colors-murrine is the Murrine version and shiki-colors is the
Clearlooks version. Murrine is faster and recommended for everyone who
has Murrine 0.90.3 or newer. So yes, shiki-colors is replaced by
shiki-colors-murrine.

Cheers,
Benjamin