Re: RFS: arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors are ready

Hello,

all license issues are resolved now. Some problematic files (e.g.
CC-BY-NC-3.0 licensed) were replaced. Upstream was very helpful with all
these issues.

Here are the links to the .dsc files for the new packages:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/arc-colors/arc-colors_1.7.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-colors/gnome-colors_3.8.3-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shiki-colors-murrine/shiki-colors-murrine_3.9.1-1.dsc

Please CC me and Andrew, if you response to this mail, because we did
not subscribe this mailing list.

Kind regards
 Benjamin Drung