Re: RFS: arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors

Am Donnerstag, den 07.05.2009, 01:41 +0200 schrieb Evgeni Golov:
> */debian/copyright:
>  + I had expected lintian to barf about the long Format-Specification
>    line, but it does not, ok, no change needed. (I used to do a
>    line-break after the : in my packages).

The example copyright files do not break the line. So I would keep it
like it is.

>  + You have "Copyright: Copyright © 2009, Victor Castillejo" everywhere,
>    IMHO not a fault, but using only the © would be sufficient.

I have changed all packages to "Copyright: Copyright 2009, [...]" and
uploaded the shiki-colors-murrine package again.

shiki-colors-murrine should be ready now.

Cheers,
Benjamin