First steps

Dear mentors,

This is my first message to the list so hi to all :)

I would like to begin collaborating in package maintaining. I've
followed the guide at [1] and, after looking at [2] for Os and RFAs
(specially those related with php, ruby or xml in general), i've found
at [3] an RFP for openx, a web advertising system which i use frequently
at work. However, i have no contact with the application developers.

I don't know if this is a good starting point, could you please give me
some advice?

Thanks a lot, cheers,
Federico

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/