Re: Ad hominem attacks (was: Re: RFS: ripit (updated package))

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:40:57 +0200
Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:

> Please consider that Neil's opinion, while worth listening, DOES NOT
> represent the opinion of Debian as a whole.

I agree - it might not sound like it sometimes, but I am just one
sponsor.

> Your work is appreciated, as the latest upload from other DDs (sorry,
> I came late ;) ) shows clearly, and I want to encourage you do to more
> :)
>
> Neil, I don't think you can argue that much, since your last sponsored
> package goes back at the dinosaur ages...

? Umm, where does that come from ?

I haven't had much time since Lenny (certainly nowhere near as much
as before the Lenny freeze began last year) but I have sponsored 2
uploads since Lenny via mentors.debian.net and reviewed one other.
That's not bad for two months, considering my other workload.

I don't upload massive numbers of packages but I do sponsor when I can.

--

Neil Williams