Eschew obfuscation: packaging terminology (was: RFS: rakarrack)

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > Can this neologism “debianized” be replaced instead with
> > “packaged”?
>
> Please file bugs on dh-make, dh-make-perl, dh-make-php and
> dh-make-drupal.

Bug report filed against ‘dh-make’ <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/522363>
with patch. Depending on how that one fares, I might later report
against the others.

--
 \      “If I haven't seen as far as others, it is because giants were |
  `\                           standing on my shoulders.” —Hal Abelson |