Re: pbuilder and building a package twice in a row with hook-skript?

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> $ cat $HOME/.pbuilder/hooks/B10_build-again
> #! /bin/sh
> # Build the package again to test for error on double build
>
> echo "I: building the package again"
> for dir in $(ls -d /tmp/buildd/*/) ; do
>     cd ${dir}
>     dpkg-buildpackage -tc
> done

I'm still stumbling my way around with customising ‘pbuilder’. Is the
‘for’ loop necessary in the above hook? Or am I right in thinking
these hook programs will be run once per package anyway?

--
 \         “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly and I did. I |
  `\       said I didn't know.” —Mark Twain, _Life on the Mississippi_ |