Re: Template for RFS messages (was: RFS: mongodb)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Ben Finney wrote:

> While that template is useful for prompting some of the information
> needed in an RFS, it is still sadly deficient in some ways. How should
> we report bugs and patches against it?

Send a patch for debexpo to debexpo-devel:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsNet
http://debexpo.workaround.org/

If you are coming to DebConf9, we will be doing a hacking session
aiming at getting debexpo in a state to be able to replace the current
mentors code and hopefully actually do the replacement during that
time.

If you can't wait till then see the contact link on the site:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/contact

--
bye,
pabs