Re: RFS: siege (updated package)

Tristan Greaves <tristan@extricate.org> writes:

> I'll probably shy away from sid for now. Is it sufficient for me to
> fix the standard lintian warnings thrown by my system?

No. If you're uploading the package targeted at Debian ‘sid’, you must
build and test the package in a Debian ‘sid’ system.

Note that this isn't the same thing as requiring you to run ‘sid’ as
your *primary* operating system. Look at the ‘pbuilder’ package for a
useful tool to build and test packages in an isolated environment.

--
 \          “Our products just aren't engineered for security.” —Brian |
  `\             Valentine, senior vice-president of Microsoft Windows |